All messengers attending this year's annual meeting are asked to please review the following documents prior to their introduction at the business session on Tuesday, November 15.
These documents will also be included in the Book of Reports, which all attendees will receive at registration check-in.
- – Committee on Boards and Committees Report
- – Nominations to the Committee on Boards and Committees
- – Committee on Christian Life Report
- – Committee on Program Report
- – Committee on Religious Liberty Report
- – Committee on Resolutions Report
- – Committee on Scholarships and Ministerial Education Funds Report
RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE VIRGINIA BAPTIST EXECUTIVE BOARD:
- – 2023 Proposed Cooperative Missions/BGAV Budget and World Mission Causes
- – 2023 Cooperative Missions Budget Allocation Recommendations
- – Additional Special Observances (beginning in 2023)
- – Resolution of Appreciation for Raymond H. Duke
- – Resolution of Appreciation for John Vincent Upton, Jr.
- – Proposed Amendments to the BGAV Constitution/Bylaws
- – Renewal of Partnership Covenant between WMUV and the BGAV
- – Nominations to the Virginia Baptist Executive Board
- – Nomination to the Chair of Virginia Baptist Executive Board